20 × 4 LCD White on Blue 5V - I2C
€9,05 /€9,05 excl. VAT
Available via backorder
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
20x4 LCD White on Blue 5V - I2C
The 20x4 LCD display is a display that can display 4 lines with 20 characters per line (simultaneously). The color of the characters is white and the display has a blue background light. This makes it also readable in the dark. The contrast is adjustable. Thanks to the pre-soldered I2C module, you need fewer IO ports. You can easily connect the display to an Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP32, ESP8266, etc.
There are 4 wires to drive the display: GND, VCC, SDA, SCL.
Specifications 20x4 LCD White on Blue 5V - I2C
- Interface: I2C
- I2C address: 0x20
- Software version: 0022
- SDA (DATA) -> analog input pin 4
- SCL (CLOCK) -> analog input pin 5
- Pin Definition: GND.VCC.SDA.SCL
- Back lit (blue with white char color)
- Supply voltage: 5V
- PCB size: 60mm * 99mm
- Contrast adjustment: Potentiometer
- Adjust backlight: Jumper