3D Gesture Sensor (Mini) for Arduino
€20,62 /€20,62 excl. VAT
3 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description 3D Gesture Sensor (Mini) for Arduino
The DFRobot 3D motion sensor is an interactive sensor that integrates 3D motion recognition and motion registration. This motion sensor can be used to detect clockwise / counterclockwise rotation and motion directions.
The motion sensor is designed based on Microchip patent GestIC® technology, utilizing electrical technology for near field detection, including a 3D motion detection system and an advanced 3D signal processing unit. The effective detection range is 0-10 cm. This gesture sensor can be applied to various interactive projects.
- Operating voltage: 3,3 - 5V
- Interface Type: I2C
- I2C address: 0x42
- Motion detection range: 5 cm
- Distance Induction Range: 10cm
- Dimensions: 72 x 54 mm
- Operating temperature: -20 ~ + 85 ℃
- Spatial resolution: 150 dpi