7 inch 1024 * 600 HDMI LCD Display with Touch Screen
€84,95 /€70,21 excl. VAT
Available via backorder
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
The 7 inch HDMI LCD (C) supports various systems, such as Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, Banana Pro, BB Black for Lubuntu, Raspbian.
And high-resolution 1024 × 600 Angström images and capacitive touchscreen.
In general, you can apply it to Raspberry Pi but since this is an HDMI display, you can also connect it to other mini PCs or use it as a real computer display. Matching with raspberry pi, it supports raspbian, ubuntu to do single touch without touch and while displaying on PC, it supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7 to do the five point touch without drive.
For the Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 operating system, the touch screen supports multi-touch up to 10 points.
For some Window 7 operating systems, it only supports touch screen. When you with Raspberry Pi works, you need to set the resolution of the LCD screen yourself, otherwise the LCD screen will not work. When working with Beagle bot, this LCD module is used for display only, so you can program the latest Angstrom image file directly on the board without any change.
The BeagleBone reads the display parameters from the 7-inch HDMI displayer and automatically sets the resolution to 800 * 480.
1.Drivers can be added to your current system to support the LCD screen and touch control
2. Pictures CANNOT be used with your current system.
They are standalone systems that already support the LCD screen and touch control.
3. If the LCD is for video playback, please choose the one with HDMI display interface
4.All drivers and related image files are included in the DVD.
- With 1024 × 600 high resolution
- With capacitive touch control
- Supports Raspberry Pi, comes with Raspbian driver (works directly with your Raspbian) and Ubuntu image
- Supports Banana Pi / Banana Pro, comes with Lubuntu, Raspbian images
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom image
- Not only for mini PCs, it can also work as a computer screen just like any other general HDMI screen (the touch function is not available in this case)
- Control of the rear light to reduce power consumption
- HDMI interface for display, USB interface for touch operation
Wiki & links