74HC595 Shift Register
€0,95 /€0,79 excl. VAT
9 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description 74HC595 Shift Register
The 74HC595 is an easy-to-use 8-bit shift register IC. A shift register ensures that you can add extra inputs or outputs to your microcontroller. The 74HC595 works through SPI.
Features 74HC595 Shift Register
- Type: 74HC595N
- 8 bit serial-in, parallel-out shift
- 3-state high current outputs can drive up to 15 LSTTL loads
- Low power consumption: 80 µA max.
- ± 6 mA output drive at 5V
- Low input current: 1 µA max.
- Shift register has immediately become clear
- Logic family / base number: 74HC595
- Shift Register Function: serial to parallel
- Number of elements: 1 element
- Number of bits per element: 8 bit
- Logic Case Style: DIP
- Number of pins: 16 pins
- Supply voltage Min: 2V
- Supply voltage Max: 6V
- IC output type: Tri State
- Logic IC family: 74HC
- Logic IC base number: 74595
- Operating temperature Min: -40 ° C
- Operating temperature Max: 85 ° C