Adafruit Feather M0 Bluefruit LE
€34.95 /€28.88 excl. VAT
2 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Adafruit Feather M0 Bluefruit LE
This is the Adafruit Feather M0 Bluefruit LE. An all-in-one Arduino compatible. It features Bluetooth Low Energy with built-in USB and battery charging function. It's an Adafruit Feather M0 with a BTLE module, ready to rock!
Bluetooth Low Energy is a hot, low-power, 2,4 GHz spectrum wireless protocol. It is the only wireless protocol you can use with iOS without special certification. In addition, it is supported by all modern smartphones. This makes it great for use in portable projects that will use an iOS or Android phone or tablet. It is also supported in Mac OS X and Windows 8+.
At the heart of the Feather M0 is an ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0 processor. It is clocked at 48 MHz and 3,3V logic, the same one used in the Arduino Zero. This chip has a whopping 256K FLASH (8x more than the Atmega328 or 32u4) and 32K RAM (16x more)! This chip comes with built-in USB. So it has built-in USB to serial programming and debugging capabilities. This without the need for an FTDI-like chip.
For easy use on portable projects, a connector has been added for 3,7V lithium polymer batteries and a built-in battery charger. You don't need a battery, it works fine straight from the micro USB connector. But if you have a battery, you can take it on the go and then plug in the USB to charge. The Feather will automatically switch to USB power when it is available. The battery is also attached to an analog pin via a divider so you can measure and monitor battery voltage to detect when to charge.
Specifications Adafruit Feather M0 Bluefruit LE
- Dimensions: 51mm x 23mm x 8mm - soldered without headers
- Weight: grams 5,7
- ATSAMD21G18 @ 48MHz with 3.3V logic / power
- No EEPROM
- 3.3V regulator with 500mA peak current output
- USB native support, comes with USB boot loader and serial port debugging
- 20 GPIO pins
- Hardware Serial, hardware I2C, hardware SPI support
- 8 x PWM pins
- 10 x analog inputs
- 1 x analog output
- Built-in 100mA lipoly charger with charging status indicator LED
- Pin # 13 red LED for general purpose flashing
- Power / enable pin
- 4 mounting holes
- Reset button