Adafruit ItsyBitsy 32u4 - 3V 8MHz
€9,05 /€9,05 excl. VAT
2 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Adafruit ItsyBitsy 32u4 - 3V 8MHz
The Adafruit ItsyBitsy is a small, powerful and Arduino compatible microcontroller board. The ItsyBitsy is only 35mm long and 17mm wide. It features 6 Power pins, 6 analog / digital pins and 17 digital pins. It has about the same power as an Arduino Uno or a Feather 32U4. It is therefore ideal if you have made a prototype on a large Arduino and you want to make the final project smaller.
The ItsyBitsy 32U4 3V 8MHz uses the ATMEGA32U4 chip. That is the same chip as on the Arduino Leonardo. There are also two special 3V pins on the board. There is a vhigh pin code, this pin code is a power pin whose voltage is higher than that of VBAT and VUBB. There is also the digital # 5 pin. This pin connects to a level shifter.
Features Adafruit ItsyBitsy 32u4
- Atmega32U4 Onboard chip in QFN package
- 3.3V Power & Logic, 8 MHz Clock Rate, 2KB RAM and 28K Flash
- USB boot loader with a nice LED indicator, AVR109 compatible (same as flora, feather 32u4, Leonardo, etc.)
- Micro USB connection for power, USB uploading and debugging, you can put it in a box and use a micro USB cable for when you want to reprogram it.
- Can act as a USB HID keyboard, mouse, MIDI or regular USB 'CDC' serial device (standard)
- On-board 3.3V power regulator with 500mA output power and ultra-low dropout. Maximum 6V input, reverse polarity protection, thermal and current limiting.
- Special Vhigh output pin gives you the higher voltage of VBAT or VBAT, for driving neopixels, servos and other high current devices. DIGITAL 5 NIVEAD SHIPPING
- OUTPUT FOR THE OUTPUT OF THE LOGIC LEVEL HIGH-Voltage Logic level.
- Power with USB or external output (like a battery) in VBAT-PIN - it switches automatically
- On-board red pin # 13 LED
- 23 GPIO Total - 6 analog in, 1x SPI port, 1x I2C port, 1x hardware serial port and 10 more GPIO, 4 of which have PWM
- Can drive neopixels, connect sensors, servos, etc.
- Reset button to enter the bootloader or restart the program.