Adafruit Itsy Bitsy RP2040
€14,95 /€12,36 excl. VAT
1 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 10:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Adafruit ItsyBitsy RP2040
This is the ItsyBitsy RP2040 from Adafruit. It's a microcontrollerboard that is the bases on the Raspberry Pi RP2040. The advantage of the ItsyBitsy RP2040 is that it board very small and powerful. It includes an ultra fast dual cortex M0+ processor running at 125MHz. It is therefore perfect when you have a compact project, but need a lot of power. It comes with 8MB SPI Flash and 264KB SRAM.
The ItsyBitsy RP2040 is only 36 x 18 mm. Despite its small size, it contains 6 power and 23 digital GPIO (of which 4 analog & 16x PWM OUT) pins. It's the same chip as the Feather RP2040, but a lot smaller.
Features Adafruit ItsyBitsy RP2040
- Same size & form factor as the other ItsyBitsy boards and almost identical pinout
- Size: 36mm x 18mm x 4mm without headers soldered
- RP2040 32-bit cortex M0+ dual core running at ~125MHz @ 3.3V Logic and power
- 264 KB RAM
- 8MB SPI Flash chip for file storage and circuitpython/micropython code storage. No EEPROM
- 23 x GPIO pins with the following capabilities:
- Four 12-bit ADCs (one more than Pico)
- Two I2C, two SPI and two UART peripherals, we label one for the 'Main' interface in standard isybitsy locations
- 16 x PWM outputs - for servos, LEDs, etc.
- The 10 digital 'non-adc/non-peripheral' GPIO is sequential for maximum PIO compatibility
- Pin #11 Red LED for flashing general purpose
- RGB NeoPixel
- Both reset button and bootloader select button for quick reboot. (no decoupling replugging to relaunch code)
- 3.3V regulator with 500mA peak current output
- 3.3V Power/Enable Pin
- Power via USB or external output (such as a battery) - switches automatically
- Broken-Out SWD pins for debug access
- 12MHz Crystal for perfect timing.
- Special Vhigh output pin gives you the higher voltage of VBAT or VUSB. For controlling NeoPixels, servos and other 5V logic devices. Digital 5-level offset output for high voltage logic level output.
- With USB Micro B Connector, you can access built-in ROM USB bootloader and debug the serial port