Adafruit Music Maker FeatherWing - MP3 OGG WAV MIDI Synth Player
€22.45 /€18.55 excl. VAT
1 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Adafruit Music Maker FeatherWing - MP3 OGG WAV MIDI Synth Player
Bend all audio files to your liking with the Adafruit Music Maker FeatherWing! This powerful Wing is equipped with the VS1053. That is an encoding / decoding chip (codec) that can decode a wide variety of audio formats. Examples include: MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, MIDI, FLAC, WAV (PCM and ADPCM). You can also do a lot of things with the audio, such as digitally adjust bass, treble and volume.
All this functionality is implemented in a lightweight SPI interface. Thus, each Feather Board can play audio from an SD card. There is also a special MIDI mode in which you can boot the chip. It can read 'classic' 31250Kbaud MIDI data from the UART TX pin. It can also act like a synthesizer / drum machine - there are dozens of built-in drum and sample effects!
Specifications Music Maker FeatherWing
- Product dimensions: 53.0mm x 23.0mm x 7.8mm
- Product weight: 5.4g
- Features the VS1053B codec chip - decodes Ogg Vorbis, MP3 / MP2 / MP1, MP4, AAC, WMA, FLAC, WAV / PCM, MIDI.
- Stereo audio output with appropriate audio filter caps and ground reference so it can be safely connected directly to headphones, a stereo system or other active speakers
- MicroSD card slot, for any FAT16 / FAT32 formatted SD card of 64MB or more
- Built-in MIDI synth / drum machine with dozens of instruments