Adafruit Prop-Maker FeatherWing
€10,77 /€9,05 excl. VAT
4 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Adafruit Prop-Maker FeatherWing
3W RGB LED drivers. 3 high-current MOSFETs allow you to connect a 3W RGB LED for powerful dazzling glory. For most Feathers the 3 pins are suitable for PWM, so you can generate any color you want. Available as pin breakouts plus strain relief holes
- Three-axis accelerometer with tap detection. The LIS3DH is a popular accelerometer. You can use this to detect movement, tilt or tap. An example of this is a lightsaber that makes a sound when it is swung or hit. There is a code for this chip in both Arduino and CircuitPython.
- Class D Audio Amplifier - Drive an 8Ω 1Watt speaker or 4Ω 3W speaker for sound effects. Connect a picoblade cable for your favorite speaker. Only for use with Feathers that have an analog audio output such as the Feather M0 Express and M4 series.
- Low energy consumption! The power system for the RGB LED, NeoPixels and speaker amplifier can be controlled with a pin to turn off the power to them. This gives you a lower power consumption when the prop is in sleep or off mode. When the current pin is set low, the current draw for the Wing only is less than 1 mA and there is no current from connected NeoPixels. Normally they are around 1mA even when they are not burning.
- Breakouts plus strain relief hole for the trigger pin and ground. (for a mechanical switch that turns off the whole board)
- Breakouts plus strain relief holes for an external switch pin and ground. (for a mechanical mode button)
Specifications Adafruit Prop-Maker FeatherWing
- Product Dimensions: 50,8mm x 22,8mm x 7,2mm
- Product weight: 4,8 g