AM2302 (wired DHT22) Temperature and humidity sensor
€13.95 /€11.53 excl. VAT
11 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description AM2302 (wired DHT22) Temperature and humidity sensor
The AM2302 is a wired version of the DHT22. The sensor is housed in a handy plastic housing. It is an easy to use digital temperature & humidity sensor. The module uses a capacitive moisture sensor and a thermistor. This measures the surrounding air and sends a digital signal to the data pin. No analog input pins are required. The sensor is easy to use, but requires careful timing to read data. The sensor is able to receive new data once every 2 seconds.
You can connect the red wire to the 3-5V, the yellow to an input pin and the black to the ground (GND). The sensor is not Dallas One Wire compatible. If you use multiple AM2302 sensors, you must give each its own data pin. The sensor has a built-in resistor. You don't need a pullup resistor to connect the sensor.
Specifications AM2302 (wired DHT22) Temperature and humidity sensor
- 3 to 5V power supply and I / O
- 2,5 mA max current consumption during conversion (while querying data)
- Good for 0-100% humidity measurements with 2-5% accuracy
- Good for temperature measurements from -40 to 80 ° C ± 0,5 ° C accuracy
- No more than 0,5 Hz sampling rate (once every 2 seconds)
- Housing dimensions 27 mm x 59 mm x 13,5 mm
- 3 wires 23 cm long
- 27mm wide x 58,75mm high x 13,30mm deep