Analog ambient light sensor
€3,10 /€3,10 excl. VAT
2 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Analog ambient light sensor
This module uses a special ambient light detector （TEMT6000） with spectral response that closely mimics the human eye. It helps you to detect the light density and reflect the analog voltage signal back to the Arduino controller. You can set the voltage level threshold to trigger other units in your Arduino project.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V - 5V
- range: 1 Lux to 6000 Lux
- Responsive time: 15US
- Interface: Analog
- Size: 22x30mm
The sensor comes with a free cable