Gravity: Analog CO2 Gas Sensor for Arduino (MG-811 Sensor)
€49,55 /€49,55 excl. VAT
2 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Gravity: Analog CO2 Gas Sensor for Arduino (MG-811 Sensor)
The gravity CO2 sensor from DFRobot is an ideal sensor if you want to get started measuring CO2 in your environment† The output voltage of the module decreases as the concentration of CO2 increases. The built-in potentiometer is designed to set the voltage threshold. When the CO2 concentration is high enough (voltage lower than the threshold), a digital signal (ON/OFF) is issued.
The board has an MG-811 sensor module that is very sensitive to CO2. It is less sensitive to CO, alcohol, low humidity and temperature dependence.
The built-in heating circuit ensures the best temperature to function.
The sensor also features an onboard conditioning circuit. This is for amplifying the output signal.
To make it easier to use the CO2 sensor, it has a Gravity interface† This allows you to easily connect the sensor to Arduino Gravity shields.
Features Analog CO2 Gas Sensor
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Interface: gravity analog
- Measuring principle: electrochemistry
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 10000ppm
- Accuracy: ±100ppm@400ppm
- Response time: <20s
- Average power: <1W
- Operation Temperature: -20~50℃
- Operating Humidity: 0~95% RH (no condensation)
- One digital output
- High-quality connector
- Gold Surface Immersion
- Heating circuit on board
- Size: 32x42mm