€39.95 /€33.02 excl. VAT
Available via backorder
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Arduino Due
The Arduino Due is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU.
It is the first Arduino board based on a 32-bit ARM core microcontroller.
It has 54 digital input / output pins (12 of which can be used as PWM outputs), 12 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), an 84 MHz clock, a USB OTG compatible connection, 2 DAC ( digital by analog), 2 TWI, a power jack, an SPI header, a JTAG header, a reset button and an erase button.
Warning: Unlike most Arduino boards, the Arduino Due board runs on 3,3V.
The maximum voltage that the I / O pins can tolerate is 3.3V.
Applying voltages higher than 3,3 V to an I / O pin can damage the board.
The board contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; Just connect it to a computer with a micro USB cable or switch it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
The Due is compatible with all Arduino shields that run on 3.3V and comply with the 1.0 Arduino pinout. The Due follows the 1.0 pinout:
- TWI: SDA and SCL pins close to the AREF pin.
- IOREF: Allows an attached shield with the correct configuration to adapt to the voltage provided by the board. This ensures shield compatibility with a 3.3V board such as the Due and AVR based boards operating on 5V.
- An unconnected pin reserved for future use.
- Microcontrollers: AT91SAM3X8E
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Input voltage: 7-12V (recommended)
- Digital I / O Pins: 54 (of which 12 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 12
- Total DC Current on all I / O rows: 130 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 800 mA
- DC Current for 5V Pin: 800 mA
- Flash Memory: 512 KB
- SRAM: 96 KB (two locations: 64KB & 32KB)
- Clock speed: 84 MHz