Arduino Ethernet shield 2
€26,95 /€22,27 excl. VAT
Out of stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 10:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
The Arduino Ethernet Shield 2 connects your Arduino to the internet in just a few minutes.
Connect this module to your Arduino board, connect it to your network with an RJ45 cable (not included) and follow a few simple steps to control your world over the internet.
As always with Arduino, every element of the platform - hardware, software, and documentation - is freely available and open-source.
This means you can learn exactly how it's made and use the design as a starting point for your own circuits.
- Operating voltage 5V (supplied from the Arduino board)
- Ethernet controller: W5500 with internal 32K buffer
- Connection speed: 10 / 100Mb
- Connection with Arduino on SPI port
There are no reviews yet.