Arduino Explore IoT Kit
€123,91 /€103,26 excl. VAT
Available via backorder † Unknown delivery timeUnknown delivery time
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Arduino Explore IoT Kit
The Arduino Explore IoT kit helps advanced high school and college students to get started with the IoT. IoT stands for the Internet of Things. With IoT, devices are therefore connected to the internet. The kit includes all necessary hardware, software, learning content and support.
One kit is suitable for one or two students. The hardware consists of an Arduino MKR 1010, the IoT Carrier with 5 buttons and a square LCD screen, a range of sensors and actuators, cables and more. All components are packaged in a robust reusable toolbox ideal for storage.
The kit gives students access to an online platform with 10 exciting learning activities. This introduces them to the core concepts of IoT and challenges them to build real-world applications.
With one Explore IoT kit you get an Arduino Create Maker Plan that is valid for 12 months. This allows you to get the most out of Arduino Create and the Arduino IoT Cloud.
What does this kit contain?
- Arduino MKR WiFi 1010 board
- MKR IoT Carrier designed for this kit, including:
- Two 24 V relays
- SD card holder
- Five Tactile buttons
- Plug and play connectors for different sensors
- Temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Pressure sensor
- RGBC, Gesture and Proximity
- RGB 1.20” display
- 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable battery holder (battery not included)
- Five RGB LEDs
- plastic encasing
- Micro usb cable
- Moisture sensor
- PIR sensor
- Plug and play cables for all the sensors