Arduino IoT Bundle with MKR1000 WiFi
€65,25 /€65,25 excl. VAT
8 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Always wanted to get started with IoT? Then this kit is for you!
The MKR IoT bundle guides you through the basics of using the Arduino MKR1000 for IoT applications.
You will learn to build 5 creative experiments thanks to the step-by-step online tutorials available on the Arduino Project Hub platform.
The MKR IoT bundle contains a selection of the most common and useful electronic components to build 5 IoT experiments.
You can do the following 5 experiments that you can do:
The kit is based on the MKR1000 - a powerful board that combines the functionality of the Zero and the Wi-Fi Shield - and allows makers to add connectivity to their designs with minimal previous networking experience.
In the box:
- 1x Arduino MKR1000 with Headers
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 1x Breadboard 400 points
- 70x Solid core jumper wires
- 1x 9v battery snap
- 1x Stranded jumper wires (black)
- 1x Stranded jumper wires (red)
- 6x Photoresistor [VT90N2 LDR]
- 3x Potentiometer 10kOhms
- 10x Push Buttons
- 1x Temperature sensor [TMP36]
- 1x Tilt sensor
- 1x alphanumeric LCD (16 × 2 characters)
- 1x LED (bright white)
- 1x LED (RGB)
- 8x LEDs (red)
- 8x LEDs (green)
- 8x LEDs (yellow)
- 8x LEDs (blue)
- 1 small DC motor (6 / 9V),
- 1 small servo motor
- 1 piezo capsule (PKM17EPP-4001-B0)
- 1 H-bridge motor driver (L293D)
- 1 Octocoupler (4NE5)
- 2 MOSFET transistors (IRF520)
- 5 capacitors (100uF)
- 5 Diodes (1N4007)
- 3 transparent gels (R, G, B)
- 1 male pin strip (40 x 1)
- 20 resistors (220 ohms)
- 5 resistors (560 ohms)
- 5 resistors (1 kilohm)
- 5 resistors (4.7 kilohm)
- 20 resistors (10 kilohm)
- 5 resistors (1 megohm)
- 5 resistors (10 megohm)
Note: do not connect 9V to the board, this will be damaged.
You can use the 9v battery strip to power an external part.