Arduino MKR Relay shield
€16,81 /€14,01 excl. VAT
2 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description MKR Relay shield
With the MKR Relay Protoshield you can easily add relays to your MKR board based project.
The shield provides two relays (data sheet) called RELAY1 and RELAY2, operated by pin 1 and pin 2 respectively.
The shield also provides easy connection by means of screw terminal blocks on A1 to A4 analog inputs, I2C and supply voltages.
- Operating voltage 3,3 V (supplied from the host board)
- Two relays with NO, COM and NC connections
- Operates on batteries
- 8 positions screw terminals for easy connections with A1 to A4 analog input, SCL SDA for I2C, GND and 3.3V output
- 6 positions screw terminals (NO, COM, NC for each relay)
- Carrying current: 2 A.
- Max. operating voltage: 24 VAC, 50 VDC
- Max. operating current: 1 A.
- Max. switching power: 62,50 VA, 30W
- Proto area