Arduino sensor kit - Grove
€29.95 /€24.75 excl. VAT
11 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Arduino sensor kit - Grove
Includes the Arduino sensor kit - Grove kit
1 Base Shield designed to fit on top of an Arduino UNO board. It is equipped with 16 coarse connectors, which, when placed on top of the UNO, provide functionality to different pins. It contains
- 7x digital connection
- 4x analog connection
- 4x I2C connections
- 1x UART connection
10 Grove modules supplied can be connected to the Base Shield.
- The LED - simple LED that can be turned ON or OFF, or dimmed
- The button - push button which can be in a HIGH or LOW state
- The potentiometer - a variable resistor that increases or decreases the resistance when the knob is turned
- The buzzer - a piezo speaker used to produce binary sounds
- The light sensor - a photo resistor that reads light intensity
- The sound sensor - a small microphone that measures sound vibrations
- The air pressure sensor - reads the air pressure using the I2C protocol
- The temperature sensor - reads temperature and humidity at the same time
- The accelerometer - a sensor used for orientation, which is used to detect movement
- The OLED screen - a screen on which values or messages can be printed.
With 6 Grove cables you can easily connect the modules to the Base Shield.