Argon ONE V2 housing for Raspberry Pi 4
€34,95 /€28,88 excl. VAT
Available via backorder
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Argon ONE V2 housing for Raspberry Pi 4
The Argon ONE V2 housing is better than ever. It offers many new features. Which standard housings do not offer. For example, there is a built-in fan and you can connect 2 normal HDMI cables instead of Micro HDMI. The GPIO pins have been moved internally so that they are accessible at the top. The GPIO pins are color coded to make connecting even easier.
The Argon ONE even has a built-in IR receiver. This makes use with an IR remote even easier. Ideal for use as a media player.
It is also characteristic that the Argon ONE comes with an on/off. This is a much requested feature that is normally missing.
All in all, the Argon ONE is actually more than just a housing, it's an improvement!
Features Argon ONE
- Includes two full-sized HDMI ports
- Built-in IR for remote functionality
- Cools the Raspberry Pi as a heat sink and comes with a 30mm software-controllable fan.
- Minimizes clutter and makes cable management easy with all ports on the back of the case.
- The power button behind it can perform a safe shutdown, reboot, or force shutdown when installing its own script.
- The GPIO pins are accessible on top of the housing and protected by a removable magnetic cover.
- Can be started manually or automatically by setting the jumper caps in the housing
- Type: A20-001 AR-ONE-Pi4V2
- Afmeting: 10,70 x 9,90 x 3,70 cm
- Weight: grams 210