Battery tester project kit – Kitronik
€4,91 /€4,09 excl. VAT
5 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Battery tester project kit - Kitronik
With the battery tester project kit you can measure the capacity of AA batteries. The four LED lights indicate the capacity. Four lights for full. A light for almost empty. The circuit uses a quad operational amplifier. This supplies a reference voltage and determines which LEDs should be lit. Testing of the kit can be done with an adjustable power supply or a circuit tester.
Features Battery tester project kit
- Displays the battery charge level with 4 LEDs.
- Great for showing how operational amplifiers work.
- Ideal for learning to solder.
- Ideal for learning to work with electronics.
Contents Battery tester project kit
- 1x PP3 battery clamp cable (heavy duty)
- 1x 3xAA battery holder with clip
- 1x LM324 Quad Op Amp
- 1x IC socket 14 pin
- 1x 1N4001 Diode
- 4x red 5mm diffused LED - 275mCd
- 1x 680Ω resistor
- 5x 220Ω resistor
- 4x 22KΩ resistor
- 1x 100KΩ resistor
- 1x 1xAA battery cage with cords
- 1x Battery Tester PCB
Additional supplies Battery tester project kit
- 4X AA battery
- Soldering Iron & Tin