BBC micro: bit Go Bundle v1 CLEARANCE!
€16.49 excl. VAT/
2 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description BBC micro: bit Go Bundle
The Go Bundle contains everything you need to start programming your own BBC micro: bit right away. Connect it with the supplied USB cable and start your first project immediately. With the included battery holder you can take your project anywhere!
The BBC micro: bit is a microcomputer that you can program yourself. With the expansion ports you can expand it to combine your own games, apps and programs with objects from the real world. The board is for children who want to learn more about programming and create their own electronics projects.
For the first project, the micro: bit only requires that you plug it into your computer via a USB cable. With this you can immediately start programming the LEDs and programming the buttons.
The BBC micro: bit was designed for the BBC's 'Make It Digital' campaign. To get British students to get started with designing and managing technology themselves. In the Netherlands too, the micro: bit is widely used by schools to get acquainted with the world of technology.
For more information and thousands of projects, visit: http://microbit.org
The micro: bit Go Bundle includes
- 1x BBC micro: bit board
- 1x USB cable 16cm
- 1x battery holder for 2x AAA
- 2X GP AAA battery
Features BBC micro: bit
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM® Cortex ™ M0 CPU
- 5x5 LED matrix with 25 red LED
- Two programmable buttons.
- On-board motion detector / 3-axis digital accelerometer
- Built-in Compass / 3D magnetometer
- 5x Ring Input and Output (I / O) including current (PWR), ground (GRD) and 3x I / O to read values from sensors or control things such as motors or robots
- 20 pin edge connector: Allows the micro: bit to be connected to other devices such as the Raspberry Pi, Arduino (connectors available separately)
- A Micro-USB port
- System LED yellow
- System push button switch