€18,79 /€15,66 excl. VAT
1 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Beetle ESP32
The Beetle-ESP32 is a small 35 × 34mm microcontroller. It is the simplified version of the FireBeetle-ESP32. It is specially designed for electronics fans and do-it-yourselfers. The Beetle-ESP32 is equipped with 4 analog ports, 4 digital ports. It also features UART and I2C interfaces. With this microcontroller you can write programs directly via the built-in USB interface. Bluetooth and WiFi are integrated to support more applications.
Features of the Beetle ESP32
- A small size of 35mm × 34mm
- Enable users to download and debug programs directly via Micro USB, without a programmer.
- Large-scale gold plating I / O ports, easy to screw wire on or sew the board with wires on the clothes, no need soldering.
- A group of honeycomb-type gold-plated power supply interfaces, convenient to use.
- Integrate WIFI and Bluetooth
- USB supply voltage: 5.0V
- VIN supply voltage: DC 3.5-6.5V
- Processor: Tensilica LX6 dual-core processor (one for fast connection; one for independent programming)
- Frequency: 240 MHz
- SRAM: 520 KB
- Flash: 16 Mbit
- Wi-Fi Standard: FCC / CE / TELEC / KCC
- Wi-Fi Protocol: 802.11 b / g / n / d / e / i / k / r （802.11n, high speed can reach 150Mbps), converge A-MPDU and A-MSDU, support 0,4us protection interval.
- Frequency range: 2,4 ~ 2,5 GHz
- Bluetooth protocol: Comply with BR / EDR / BLE standard of Bluetooth v4.2.
- On-chip clock: 40 MHz crystal and 32,768 kHz crystal
- Digital interface: D2, D3, D4, D7
- Analog interface: A0, A1, A2, A3
- I2C: 1
- Serial port: 1
- Size: 35 × 34 mm