Black Gladiator - Tracked Robot Chassis
€28,88 /€28,88 excl. VAT
1 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Black Gladiator - Tracked Robot Chassis
The Black Gladiator is an agile robot chassis, it has a low noise level and is easy to operate.
This track running gear uses a high strength aluminum alloy with a delicate appearance, higher stability and longer durability.
The track is made of technical plastic and therefore has good elasticity, excellent damping effect and great grip on the road.
It comes with two quality motors for high power and speed, making your DIY robot widely suitable for all types of road surfaces.
Controllers for the Black Gladiator
To explore more possibilities, you can use this chassis with one of the Arduino microcontrollers use.
You can also add other electronic components to the chassis yourself, such as an IR sensor, ultrasonic sensor, camera, LED, display, WIFI module, etc.
This is a good choice for Arduino fans and smart robot enthusiasts!
Remark: the track chassis is not mounted, you have to do it yourself.
Specifications Black Gladiator
- Assembled Dimensions: 19.3 * 16.3 * 6cm (L * W * H)
- Net weight: 0,47 kg
- Base material: aluminum alloy 2mm
- Surface treatment: sandblasting oxidation
- Track: engineering plastic
- Wheel: plastic
Package consists of:
• Basic: 1
• Engine: 2
• Track: 2
• Bearing wheel: 2
• Drive wheel: 2
• Screw accessory: 1 set
• Allen key
• Battery holder: 1
- Engine parameters
• Voltage range: 6V-12V
• No-load speed: 170-350 RPM
• Nominal voltage: DC 12V
• No-load current: 100 mA
• Weight: 100 grams