Breadboard power supply – 3,3V / 5V
€2,02 /€2,02 excl. VAT
44 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Breadboard power supply - 3,3V / 5V
With the MB102 Breadboard power supply you can easily add power to your Breadboard. The Breadboard power supply is attached to the "power-lines" of the Breadboard. By means of the jumper caps on the MB102 you can choose whether you want 3,3V or 5V. You can choose this per line. You can also put one line at 3,3V and one line at 5V. It is also possible to switch off the power lines. This goes through the jumper cap for each line, if you want to switch off the entire Breadboard, use the on/off button.
To power the breadboard you need a 6,5V - 12V power supply with DC-Jack.
At the top is an LED that indicates whether the MB102 is on. It also has a USB port. Pay attention! This is an output only.
This power supply is suitable for 400 & 830 tie point Breadboards.
Specifications Breadboard power supply
- Output voltage: 3,3V & 5V (adjustable per line)
- Output power: 700mA
- Input voltage: 6,5V - 12V
- Input: DC Jack
- Afmeting: 5,3 x 3,2 x 2,5 cm