Cascaded MAX7219 Dot Matrix Module 8 * 32
€14,95 /€12,36 excl. VAT
4 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
MAX7219 is an integrated serial input / output common-cathode display driver, it connects the microprocessor with 8 digit 7-segment digital LED display.
You can also connect a bar graph display or 64 independent LEDs.
In addition to a B-type BCD encoder chip, multi-channel scanning loop, segment and word driver, this item also includes an 8 * 8 static RAM for storing each data.
Only an external register that has set the segment current of each LED.
A convenient four-wire serial interface that can be connected to all general purpose microprocessors.
All data can be addressed in the update without writing the entire screen again.
MAX7219 also allows each user to select a data encryption or non-encryption.
The entire device includes a 150μA low-power shutdown mode, analog and digital brightness control, a scan limit register that allows the user to display 1-8 bits of data and a mode for all LED luminescence detection.
- A single module can drive a total of 8 * 8 dot matrix overcast
- The module voltage: 5V
- Module Size: 12.8cm (length) X 3.2cm (width) X 1.3cm (height)
- With 64 fixing screw holes, diameter: 3mm
- Module with input and output interfaces, support for cascading multiple modules