CJMCU-TRRS 3,5mm audio MP3 stereo
€1,45 /€1,20 excl. VAT
2 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description CJMCU-TRRS 3,5mm audio MP3 stereo
TRRS connectors are audio connectors. You often come across them on smartphones, stereos and development boards. TRRS stands for "Tip, Ring, Ring, Sleeve". This indicates that unlike a standard stereo connector, it has three conductors and one connector. Some devices use the extra conductor for a microphone, for example. Or to transmit a video signal. This breakout board makes it easy to add the TRRS jack to projects.
- Model: CJMCU-TRRS
- Type: Audio breakout board
- TRRS connectors are the audio-like connectors you see on some phones, MP3 players, and development boards.
- TRRS stands for 'Tip, Ring, Ring, Sleeve', which indicates that unlike a standard stereo connector, this actually has three conductors and a ground.
- Some devices use the extra conductor for a microphone (such as hands-free headsets) or to transmit a video signal (such as with some MP3 / MP4 players).
- Mini design, portable and easy to use
- Size: About 1,7 * 1,2cm
- Material: plastic + metal