Conductive Stainless Thread (7Ω)
€8.95 /€7.40 excl. VAT
1 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Conductive Stainless Thread (7Ω)
This is a smooth stainless steel conductive wire. It has low resistance, good thermal conductivity, high melting point and high temperature resistance. A roll has 5 m of wire and approximately 7 Ω per 1 m. The diameter of the wire is 0,5 mm. It can be used to make touch screen gloves, anti-static clothing, portable electronic equipment, anti-static brush, driving LED and other small power electronic components.
Note: the thinner the wire, the more resistance it offers.
Specifications Conductive Stainless Thread (7Ω)
- Small resistance and stable resistivity
- 650 ° C high temperature resistance, 1350 ° C melting point
- Safe to wash and reusable
- Resistance: 7Ω / m
- Wire diameter: 0,5 mm
- Wire length: 5m / roll