DC Motor + Stepper FeatherWing Add-on For All Feather Boards
€22.45 /€18.55 excl. VAT
2 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description DC Motor + Stepper FeatherWing Add-on For All Feather Boards
This is the DC Motor + Stepper FeatherWing. With this Wing you can control 2 bipolar stepper motors or 4 brushed DC motors. It is also possible to use 1 stepper motor and 2 DC motors at the same time. By means of the included headers you can easily place the Wing around a Featherboard.
As the FeatherWing only uses the I2C (SDA & SCL pins) it will work with all Feathers. You can stack it with any other FeatherWing or with itself (just make sure each wing has a unique I2C address).
Specifications DC Motor + Stepper FeatherWing
- 4 full H-Bridges: The TB6612 chipset provides 1,2A per bridge with thermal trip protection, internal backlash protection diodes. Can run motors at 4,5 VDC to 13,5 VDC.
- Up to 4 bidirectional DC motors with individual 12-bit speed selection (i.e. about 0,02% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro stepping.
- Motors are automatically shut off at start-up
- Large 3,5mm terminal block connectors to easily connect wires (18-26AWG) and power
- Polarity protected 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic / motor power
- Fully stackable design: 5 address selective jumper pads means up to 32 stackable wings: that's 64 stepper motors or 128 DC motors! What the hell would you
- can do with so many steppers? I have no idea, but if you come up with something, send us a picture as that would be a pretty glorious project.
- Download the easy-to-use Arduino software library, check out the examples, and you're good to go!
- Dimensions: 50,8 x 22,9 x 1,6 mm
- Weight: grams 4,6