Devastator Tank Mobile Robot Platform (Metal DC Gear Motor)
€99.95 /€82.60 excl. VAT
1 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Devastator Tank Mobile Robot Platform (Metal DC Gear Motor)
The Devastator tank mobile robot platform is made of high-strength aluminum alloy. This makes it extremely solid and durable. Due to the popularity of this platform, a new and improved version has been released. This updated version includes the following features:
- New body shape for easy construction and to accommodate more modules
- Modular wiring - no soldering iron needed!
- Upgraded plastic motors from V1 to durable and robust metal gear motors
- Improved speed and torque
- Increased payload from 1,5 kg to 3 kg
- Premium suspension to navigate the toughest terrains
The kit includes detailed mounting instructions. Click here for the PDF. The platform has multiple mounting holes. Here you can add various sensors, servos, controllers and other accessories. The platform is fully compatible with popular microcontrollers such as:
Romeo All-in-one, Raspberry Pi Model B +, Intel Edison, Lattepanda, etc.
This kit is perfect for hobbyists, teachers, robot competitions and research projects!
Possible applications Devastator Robot Platform
- Mobile robotic arms
- Mobile 2WD robots for outdoors
Specificaites Devastator Robot Platform
- Nominal voltage: 6 V.
- Operating voltage range 2 ~ 7,5V
- Gear ratio: 45: 1
- D diameter output shaft: 4 mm
- No-load speed: 133 RPM @ 6 v
- No-load current: 0,13 A.
- Locked rotor torque: 4,5 kg.cm
- Current with locked rotor: 2,3 A.
- Load capacity: 3 kg
- Assembled dimensions (L x W x H): 225 x 220 x 108 mm
- Net weight: 1,3 kg