DS18B20 digital temperature sensor
€2,25 /€1,86 excl. VAT
69 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description DS18B20 digital temperature sensor
The DS18B20 digital thermometer offers 9 to 12-bit (configurable) temperature measurements. These indicate the temperature of the device. Information is sent to / from the DS18B20 via a 1-Wire interface. This means there is only one wire (and + & -) that needs to be connected to a microprocessor. The ability to read, write and perform temperature measurements can be derived from the data line. This eliminates the need for an external power source. Each DS18B20 contains a unique silicon serial number. This allows multiple DS18B20s to be on the same 1-wire bus. This makes it possible to place temperature sensors in many different places. Applications where this feature is useful include HVAC environmental controls, detecting temperatures in buildings, equipment or machines, and process monitoring and control.
- Unique 1-wire interface only requires one pin for communication.
- Multidrop capability simplifies distributed temperature sensing applications
- No external components required
- Can be fed through the data line.
- The power supply range is 3,0 V to 5,5 V.
- No need for standby power.
- Measures temperatures from -55 ° C to + 125 ° C.
- ± 0,5 ° C accuracy from -10 ° C to + 85 ° C
- Thermometer resolution is programmable from 9 to 12 bits.
- Converts 12-bit temperature to digital word in 750 ms (max.) User-definable, non-volatile temperature alarm settings.
- Alarm search identifies and addresses devices whose temperature is outside programmed limits (temperature alarm condition).
- Applications include thermostatic controls, industrial systems, consumer products, thermometers or any thermally sensitive system.
- Probe DS18B20 temperature sensor chip
- After thorough testing, each probe is individually packaged
- 3.0V ~ 5.5V power supply
- 9 to 12 adjustable resolution
- Temperature range -55 ° ~ +125 °
- No external components, the unique single bus interface
- Output cables: Red (VCC), yellow (DATA), black (GND)