ESP32- A1S WiFi + BT Audio Development Board
€9,86 /€8,22 excl. VAT
Available via backorder
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
ESP32-A1S is an ultra-small, powerful, multifunctional audio module.
The main chip uses a low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU, the main frequency can reach up to 240MHz and the operating capacity up to 600 DMIPS.
It has a built-in Codec AC101 audio decoding chip, supports for playing local music.
The ESP32-A1S module supports a variety of peripherals, you can easily access voice recognition services from Amazon or Baidu, it supports various mainstream compression and lossless audio formats, including M4A, AAC, FLAC, OGG, OPUS, MP3, etc.
The ESP32-A1S can be widely used in various IoT applications and is suitable for smart home devices.
- Supports two MIC inputs and Linein mode inputs.
- Supports built-in antenna or IPEX block support.
- Supports firmware upgrade (FOTA).
- Built-in 520KB SRAM + 8M PSRAM, standard 32Mbit SPI Flash.
- Support UART / SPI / I2C / I2S / PWM / ADC / DAC interfaces.
- Module type: ESP32-A1S
- Size: 32 * 19 * 3mm
- SPI Flash: standard 32Mbit
- RAM: 520KB SRAM + 4M PSRAM
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 BR / EDR & BLE standards, Support A2DP, AVRC Protocol, etc.
- WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n / e / i, Support DLNA protocol
- Audio output: Support 1 headphone output & 1 channel left and right speaker output
- Audio input: Support LINEIN & 2 MIC inputs
- IO Ports: 14
- Serial port speed: Standard 115200 bps
- Audio format: MP3, WAV, M4A, AAC, FLAC, OGG, OPUS, etc.
- Antenna: built-in PCB antenna and antenna connection
- Transmit power:
802.11b: 17 ± 2 dBm (@ 11Mbps)
802.11g: 14 ± 2 dBm (@ 54Mbps)
802.11n: 13 ± 2 dBm (@ MCS7)
- Power consumption: 350mA
- Security: WPA / WPA2 / WPA2-Enterprise / WPS
- Power supply range: 3.3V ± 0.3V
- Working temperature: -20 ° C ∼ 85 ° C
Wiki & Links