ESP8266 - ESP-01 WiFi Module 1MB
€4,95 /€4,09 excl. VAT
12 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description ESP8266 - ESP-01 WiFi Module 1MB
The ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a connected new world. It offers a complete, standalone WiFi network solution. This allows you to host applications yourself. You can also download all WiFi network functions from another application processor.
The ESP8266 has powerful built-in processing and storage capabilities. This allows it to be integrated with sensors and other specific application equipment. You do this via the GPIO pins. The high degree of chip integration ensures minimal external circuitry. The ESP8266 is designed to take up minimal space.
Specifications ESP8266 - ESP-01 WiFi Module 1MB
- 802.11 b / g / n
- Serial / UART baud rate: 115200 bps
- Integrated TCP / IP protocol stack
- Input power: 3,3 V.
- I / O voltage tolerance: 3,6 V Max
- Normal operating power consumption: ~ 70mA
- Maximum operating current consumption: ~ 300mA
- Switch off the leakage current: <10µA
- + 19,5 dBm output in 802.11b mode
- Flash memory size: 1MB
- WiFi security modes: WPA, WPA2
- Module dimensions: 24,75 mm x 14,5 mm