ESP8266 - ESP-01S WiFi Module 1MB
€5.95 /€4.92 excl. VAT
1 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
The ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a connected new world.
It offers a complete standalone Wi-Fi network solution that allows you to host the application or download all the Wi-Fi network functions from another application processor.
The ESP8266 has powerful built-in processing and storage capabilities.
This allows it to integrate with sensors and other specific application equipment through its GPIOs with minimal front-load development and minimal runtime.
The high degree of chip integration ensures minimal external circuits.
It is designed to take up minimal space.
- Wireless standard: 802.11 b / g / n
- Frequency range: 2,4 GHz ~ 2,5 GHz (2400M ~ 2483.5M)
- Data interface: UART / HSPI / I2C / I2S / IR Remote Contorl / GPIO / PWM
- Operating voltage: 3.0 ~ 3.6v (3.3v is best)
- Working current: 80mA on average
- Operating temperature: - 40 degrees to 125 degrees
- Storage temperature: room temperature
- Size: 14,3mm * 24,8mm * 3mm
- External interface: N / A
- Wireless network mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station
- Protection mechanisms: WPA / WPA2
- Encryption type: WEP / TKIP / AES
- Upgrade Firmware: Burn Local Serial Port, Cloud Upgrade, Host Download Download
- Software development: support customer specific server, deliver secondary development SDK to customer
- Network protocols: IPV4, TCP / UDP / HTTP / FTP
- User configuration: AT + instruction set, cloud server, Android / IOS APP