Flick - 3D Tracking & Gesture Sensor HAT
€23,93 /€23,93 excl. VAT
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Swipe, tap or wave your wrist to control your I2C device with the Flick HAT.
Flick is a 3D tracking and motion HAT that makes you Raspberry Pi let control like magic! Flick uses technology that allows the PCB to detect your movements up to 15cm in 3D space. Draw a circle, wave your hand - Flick will track it down.
Integrate Flick into your I2C project to give you multiple ways to control it. With the near field motion technology you can hide your project behind non-conductive material (wood, acrylic) and still use Flick (please note that this mount may adjust the sensor distance).
Plug and play functionality helps you on your way in an instant. Use software libraries (complete with one-line installer) to fully discover what you can do with Flick. Control your computer, TV, music system and more, all with a Flick of your wrist!
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B, 3B and 3B+
- Also works with Raspberry Pi Zero, Zero Wireless and all others Raspberry Pis with 40 GPIO pins (or compatible boards).
- 3D tracking
- Motion detection up to 15 cm
- Touch and tap
- Communicates with the Raspberry Pi via I2C
- Full software libraries (fully open-source code)
- No soldering required
- Dimensions: 6,5 cm x 5,6 cm x 0,6 cm
- One line installer
- Fully CE and FCC tested and approved
- Chip: MGC3130 3D Tracking and Gesture Controller
- Detection range: 0 to 15 cm in ideal circumstances
- Temperature Range: -20 to +85
- Position Rate: 200 positions / sec
- Spatial Resolution: up to 150 dpi
- Proximity and Touch Sensing
- Compatible with the Hillstar Development Kit over USB on PC in order to use with a computer or program new firmware on the board.
- Available gestures: Swipe (east to west, north to south, south to north), tap and double tap (center, east, west, north, south), airwheel (clockwise, anti-clockwise) and touch (center , east, west, north, south)
- Works even through the Flick HAT case
- No detection blind spots
- Low-power design
- 1 Flick HAT
- 8 Plastic bolts
- 4 Plastic spacers
- 3 Stickers
- 2 Info card
|RPI ACCE Type|