FM Radio Kit V2.0 – Kitronik
€17,45 /€14,42 excl. VAT
2 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 10:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description FM Radio Kit V2.0 - Kitronik
Kitronik's FM radio kit is a fun project to learn how to work with electronics, soldering and radio. It uses industrial ICs (Si4820 & NCP2890). Because these are SMD components, they are already on the board soldered. You still have to solder the resistors, capacitors and other components yourself.
The radio has controls for tuning and adjusting the volume. The circuit contains an audio amplifier, the output is via the supplied 66mm speaker.
The board can be powered from a 2,5 to 5,5V power supply. For example, it works with a 5V wall adapter or 3x AA batteries. These are not included.
The Si4820 IC is one of the latest generations of radio receiver ICs. Characteristic of this IC is the fantastic reception quality and ease of tuning. The NCP2890 IC can deliver 1W of power.
Features FM Radio Kit V2.0
- FM radio kit
- Built-in amplifier
- Ideal for learning to solder.
- Ideal for learning to work with electronics.
Contents FM Radio Kit V2.0
- 1x Si4820 FM Radio IC (Pre-assembled)
- 1x CM1213A ESD protection diode (pre-assembled)
- 1x TLV700 3.3V LDO 200mA regulator (pre-assembled)
- 1x NCP2890D Mono Amplifier IC (pre-assembled)
- 1x solid inductor 270nH 5% (pre-assembled)
- 1x 100K 16mm Linear Potentiometer
- 1x 10K 16mm Linear Potentiometer
- 5x electrolytic capacitor, 50V, 1uF
- 3x ceramic capacitor, 50V, 100nF
- 1x ceramic capacitor, 33pF
- 2x ceramic capacitor, 22pF
- 2x ceramic capacitor, 470nF
- 1x ceramic capacitor, 50V, 470pF
- 1x ceramic capacitor, 50V, 1nF
- 1x electrolytic capacitor, 16V, 100uF
- 2x 220K resistor
- 1x 56K resistor
- 1x 3.3K resistor
- 1x 100K resistor
- 2x 0R resistor
- 1x 6.8K resistor
- 1x 470R resistor
- 1x 10K resistor
- 1x Crystal for Radio
- 1x 100R resistor
- 1x 3xAA battery holder with wire
- 1m x Single Core Wire
- 1x 8 ohm 66mm speaker
- 1x FM Radio PCB
Additional Requirements FM Radio Kit V2.0
- 5V wall adapter or 3X AA battery
- Soldering Iron & Tin
- Wire blink
- wire stripper