DIY garden lamp with solar panel and battery – Kitronik
€8,22 /€8,22 excl. VAT
2 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 10:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description DIY garden lamp with solar panel and battery - Kitronik
Make your own DIY solar garden lamp. With this kit you will learn about electronics, soldering and renewable energy. During the day, the solar panel charges the AA battery. As soon as it gets dark it switches off board automatically switches from charging the battery to using the battery† For example, the white LED lamp will light up when it is dark.
The solar panel is mounted in resin making it waterproof. For the rest of the parts you have to make a waterproof housing yourself. For example, you could use an old glass jar.
Features DIY garden lamp with solar panel and battery
- Waterproof Solar Panel
- Turns on automatically when it is dark.
- Ideal for learning to solder.
- Ideal for learning to work with electronics.
- Ideal for learning to work with sustainable energy.
Contents DIY garden lamp
- 1x Solar Cell (60mm by 60mm)
- 1x Rechargeable Battery 900mA/h
- 1x 22ohm resistor
- 1x 330ohm resistor
- 1x 1 Koh resistor
- 1x 10 Koh resistor
- 1x 100 Koh resistor
- 2x 1nF Ceramic Disc Capacitor
- 1x Wide white 5mm LED
- 2x BC337 NPN Transistor
- 1x AA Battery Holder, PCB Mount
- 2x 470uH chokes
- 1x BAT41 Diode
- 0,5 m Connecting wire (for solar cell)
- 1x Solar Garden Light PCB
Additional supplies DIY garden lamp
- Soldering Iron & Tin
- Wire blink
- wire stripper