€2,44 /€2,44 excl. VAT
9 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Sound sensor
The LM393 Sound Detection Sensor Module for Arduino detects whether sound has exceeded a threshold value.
The sound is detected via the microphone and fed into an LM393 op-amp.
- Working voltage: DC 3.3-5V.
- IC chip: LM393
- Signal output indication.
- The output is digital.
- One channel signal output.
- With the mounting bolt hole, easy installation.
- Low level output and signal light when there is sound.