GPIO multifunctional cascade extension board
€8,22 excl. VAT/
1 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
This module is used to extend the Raspberry's 40 GPIO pins to another set of 2 × 20 pins.
And 8 pins accessible in parallel in the terminal blocks into which test leads are pushed.
The electronic card offers great reliability with the Raspberry.
It is very easy to connect with other accessories.
- Communication connections: 1 TXD0 (broadcast) and 1 RXD0 (reception)
- Power connections: 5 or 3.3V, 2 or 5V and 5 or GND
- Pulse width modulation (PWM) connections: 2
- GPIO connections: 11
- PCM audio connections: 3
- Connections with clock (CLK): 2
- Peripheral serial bus interface (SPI) connections: 1
- Input master / slave output connections (MISO): 1
- Connections system validation chip (SCE): 2
- I2C port connections: 8 (SDA, SCL, GOUI, EDAT, MOSI)