Gravity: Digital Infrared Motion Sensor Arduino
€6,34 /€5,33 excl. VAT
Available via backorder
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Gravity: Digital Infrared Motion Sensor Arduino
This is an easy to use Arduino motion sensor. Start the sensor and wait 1-2 seconds for the sensor to take a snapshot of the room.
As soon as something moves after that period, the 'alarm' pin will go low.
This sensor controls infrared. He sees the human body, pets and a number of other things.
The sensor compares the snapshot and whether a recent change was caused.
The delay of detection is adjustable with the potentiometer on the back of the sensor.
- Type: Digital
- Power supply: 3 ~ 5V
- Current: 50μA
- Working temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 70 ℃
- Output level (HIGH): 4V
- Output level (LOW): 0.4V
- Detect angle: 110 degrees
- Detect distance: 7 meters
- Size: 28mm x 36mm (1,1 x 1,4 inches)
- Weight: 25g