Gravity: HUSKYLENS - An easy-to-use AI Machine Vision sensor
€54,95 /€45,41 excl. VAT
4 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 10:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
The HuskyLens is an easy-to-use AI machine vision sensor. It is equipped with multiple functions such as:
- Face recognition
- Object tracking
- Object recognition
- Line trace
- Color recognition
- Tag recognition (QR code).
Via the UART / I2C port you can among others: boards connect:
- Raspberry Pi
This helps you to create creative projects without playing with complex algorithms.
You can use this vision sensor quite easily. The different algorithms can be changed by pressing the function button. Click the learn button, HuskyLens will start to learn new things. Then the HuskyLens can recognize them. In addition, there is a 2.0 inch IPS screen on the back. So you don't have to use a PC to adjust the parameters. Enjoy the convenience it brings, what you see is what you get!
The HuskyLens is designed to be smart. It has the built-in machine learning technology that allows HuskyLens to recognize faces and objects. In addition, with a long press on the learning button, HuskyLens can continuously learn new things. This can even be done from different angles and in different ranges. The more it learns, the more accurate it is. The HuskyLens uses the new generation of specialized AI chip Kendryte K210. The performance of this special AI chip is 1000 times faster than that of the STM32H743 when running neural network algorithm. With this excellent performance, it is able to capture even fast moving objects. With the HuskyLens your projects have new ways to communicate with you or the environment such as:
- Interactive gesture control
- Autonomous robot
- Smart access control
- Interactive toys
There are so many new applications for you to explore.
HuskyLens' object tracking skills can be used to learn specific gestures. It is able to recognize those learned hand movement patterns and nurture their positions. With this data, creating great interactive projects has never been easier. The HuskyLens can detect and track lines. Line follower is not a new thing, there are plenty of excellent methods and algorithms in this scenario. Most, however, require tedious tuning of parameters. This time, HuskyLens offers a new way to follow rules: just click the button and it starts learning and following new rules. Let's enjoy the fun of creating with HuskyLens!
The HuskyLens is also suitable for use as the eyes of your robots. allowing your robot to recognize you, understand your hand gesture commands, or help you organize, and so on. Nothing is impossible with Huskylens!
- Processor: Kendryte K210
- Image sensor: OV2640 (2.0 megapixel camera)
- Supply voltage: 3.3 ~ 5.0V
- Current Consumption (TYP): 320mA@3.3V, 230mA@5.0V (face recognition mode; 80% backlight brightness; fill light off)
- Connection interface: UART, I2C
- Display: 2,0 inch IPS screen with 320 * 240 resolution
- Built-in algorithms: face recognition, object tracking, object recognition, line tracking, color recognition, tag recognition
- Size: 52mm * 44,5mm / 2,05 x 1,75in