Hall magnetic sensor module
€1,50 /€1,24 excl. VAT
18 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Hall magnetic sensor module
The A3144 Hall magnetic sensor module can detect magnetic fields. When such a field is detected, the sensor will switch. When there is no magnetic field, the signal line from the sensor is HIGH. As soon as a magnetic field is detected, the signal line becomes LOW (low). There is an LED light on the sensor, you can also see if a magnetic field is detected.
Specifications Hall magnetic sensor module
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Current consumption at rest: 3mA
- Current consumption when switching: 8mA
- Operating temperature: -40 to 90 ° C
- Size: 20x16 mm
- Digital output: Hall effect sensor.
- It can be used to detect both poles of a magnet.
- The output voltage is equal to the operating voltage.
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C to 85 ° C.
- The switch-on and switch-off time is 2 μsec each.
- Built-in reverse polarity protection.