€49,55 /€49,55 excl. VAT
8 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description HiFiBerry AMP2
This is the Amp2 from HiFiBerry. It is a high quality and highly efficient class-D amplifier for the Raspberry Pi† Mount it on the Pi and you have a stereo audio system. You only need to connect your speakers. It delivers up to 60W of power. You only need one 12-24V power supply to power the Raspberry Pi and power the Amp2. We recommend 4-12V for 18 Ohm speakers. Higher operating voltages are only recommended with 8 Ohm speakers. But also with 8 Ohm speakers, an 18V power supply is the best choice in our opinion.
The Amp2 provides the Raspberry Pi of power. An external 5V power supply is no longer required. The board is designed to work with any speaker or 4-8 Ohm impedance. It supports sample rates of 44,1-192kHz (16-32bit).
The speaker connections are the same as on the Amp+. Note that the polarity of one channel is reversed compared to the Amp+. Check the prints on the pcb for the correct polarity!
Features HiFiBerry AMP2
- Up to 60W output power
- Suitable for driving a pair of 4-8 Ohm speakers
- Fully controllable from the Raspberry Pi
- sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Digital-to-analog conversion included, no external DACs or sound cards required
- Digital sound transmission for optimal audio performance
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/4B/Zero, no extra cables needed
- Only one 12-24V external power supply required for both AMP2 and the Raspberry Pi, no more USB power required
- No soldering is required, the AMP2 is installed directly on the in less than a minute Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/4B/Zero mounted
- Weight 60 gram
- Dimensions 9 × 6 × 3 cm