HiFiBerry DAC+ for Raspberry Pi Zero
€16,49 /€16,49 excl. VAT
8 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description HiFiBerry DAC+ for Raspberry Pi Zero
This is the smallest DAC+ board from HiFiBerry. It is made in the Raspberry Pi Zero form factor, but also works with the larger 40 pins Raspberry Pi board. The board offers very good audio quality and 192kHz/24bit playback.
Please note that you will need to solder 40 male header pins to the Pi for use with the RPI Zero. This header is not supplied as standard.
Features HiFiBerry DAC+ Zero
- Dedicated high quality 192kHz/24bit DAC for enhanced sound quality (based on a Burr-Brown analog-to-digital converter)
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Zero, no extra cables needed
- Comes assembled. You just connect it to the Raspberry Pi. On the Raspberry Pi Zero you need to solder the GPIO header on it
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi-models Zero, A+,B+, 2B, 3B and 4B
- Directly powered by the Raspberry Pi, no extra food
- Low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Supplied without mounting hardware (spacer, 40-pin header for the Raspberry Pi Zero)
- Does not have hardware volume control, but most programs have software volume control
- Weight 15 gram
- Dimensions 3,0 × 6,5 × 1 cm