HiFiBerry Digi+ Standard
€24,75 /€24,75 excl. VAT
10 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description HiFiBerry Digi+ Standard
This is ours Digi+ S/PDIF output from HiFiBerry. It is the standard version with optical and electrical digital audio outputs. It uses the I2S sound port that plugs directly into the CPU. The Digi+ supports sample rates up to 192kHz/24bit.
Features HiFiBerry Digi+ Standard
- Dedicated S/PDIF interface chip supports up to 192 kHz/24-bit resolution
- Optical (Toslink) and electrical outputs
- Bit-perfect output, audio data stream is not altered in any way
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no extra cables needed
- No soldering, comes assembled. You just connect it to the Raspberry Pi, it conforms to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi-models A+, B+, 2B, 3B and 4B
- Powered directly from the Raspberry Pi, no extra food
- Comes with all parts needed to assemble it. There are 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to place the board on the Raspberry Pi to confirm.
- Weight 20 gram
- Dimensions 5,5 × 6,5 × 1,5 cm