HiFiBerry MiniAmp for Raspberry Pi Zero
€16,49 /€16,49 excl. VAT
10 in stock (can be backordered)
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description HiFiBerry MiniAmp for Raspberry Pi Zero
This is the MiniAMP from HiFiBerry. It is the smallest amplifier board and is specially designed for the RPI Zero. In addition to the Zero, it can also be used with larger 40 pins Raspberry Pi board. The MiniAmp is a class-D amplifier that delivers 3 watts of power. This is often enough for small music players such as a kitchen radio, radio clock, etc.
The board is powered by the Raspberry Pi† So no additional power supply is required. To securely attach the MiniAmp to the Pi, spacers are included. We recommend the Amp2 for playing music in larger rooms.
Features HiFiBerry MiniAmp
- Up to 2x3W output power
- Suitable for driving a pair of 4-8 Ohm speakers
- 44,1 kHz - 192 kHz sample rates
- Digital-to-analog conversion included, no external DACs or sound cards required
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/4B/Zero, no extra cables needed
- Powered directly from the Raspberry Pi, no bigger power supply needed
- Comes assembled. You just connect it to the Raspberry Pi. On the Raspberry Pi Zero requires you to solder a GPIO header.
- Low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Supplied without mounting hardware (spacer, 40-pin header for the Raspberry Pi Zero).
- Does not have hardware volume control, but most programs have software volume control
- Weight 20 gram
- Dimensions 3,0 × 6,5 × 1 cm