€24.95 /€16.49 excl. VAT
Available via backorder
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
- Dual axis mini joystick
- Connects to your Arduino using male to male pin headers
- Comes with 2 colored push buttons
- The use of imported high-quality potentiometers and the PS button rocker. The rocker output an analog signal is to achieve vertical and horizontal control, which is attached to four keys at the same time. It also has two great circle button caps (cap color random round keys), a rocker button and a reset button.
- The use of stack design is so that the plug can easily on Arduino Duemilanove or DFRduino Romeo.
- The reserved APC220 / Bluetooth module interface is to facilitate the realization of wireless rocker button controller.
- The remaining unused ports are extended out of standby.
- up D8
- down A1
- left D9
- right D12
- stick button A0
- level_stick A3
- vertical_stick A2
- width 53.2 mm (2.09 in)
- length 121.3 mm (4.78 in)
- height 40.8 mm (1.61 in) (with pin); 31.2 mm (1.23 in) (without pin)