Programmable Music Box Kit – Kitronik
€6,45 /€5,33 excl. VAT
5 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description Programmable Music Box Kit - Kitronik
This is Kitronik's DIY music box kit. It has a micro switch which is used to start the music when the lid is opened† It could also be activated by a coin in a piggy bank. The kit can be used with an 8-pin PIC processor and flowchart software. A simple programming task allows the student to play a tune of their choice† The kit is compatible with most educational PICs and software. Programming is done via a 3,5mm jack interface.
Features Music Box Kit
- This board is compatible with most educational flowchart systems.
- A simple programming task allows the student to play a tune of their choice when the switch is activated.
Contents Music Box Kit
- 1 x 3,5mm PCB Mount Jack socket
- 1 x 10KΩ resistor
- 2 x 22KΩ resistors
- 1 x 8 Pin IC Holder
- 1 x Medium Lever Micro Switch
- 1 x Piezo Buzzer (No Drive)
- 1 x PP3 Clip Cable
- 1 x 3AA Battery Cage
- 0,5 m connecting wire
- 1 x Music box PCB
Additional supplies Music Box Kit
- Own choice of processor (PICAXE or GENIE)
- You also need the PICAXE or GENIE programming software and the lead
- 3 x AA batteries
- Soldering iron
- Wire blink
- wire strippers