L293D Arduino motor shield
€6,95 /€5,74 excl. VAT
97 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description L293D Arduino motor shield
The L293D Arduino motor shield is one of the most commonly used shields to control motors. It contains two L293D motor drivers and one 74HC595 shift register. Thanks to this shift register you can control motors instead of 3 pins on up to 8 pins.
It is a 4-channel motor driver shield. This means that you can control 4 motors at the same time. There is a maximum current of 600mA per channel.
You can connect dc motors, stepper motors and servo motors.
Specifications L293D Arduino motor shield
- Format: 6,8 x 5,5 x 1,5 cm
- operating voltage: DC 4,5-12V
- 4x DC / 2x Stepper / 2x Servo motors
- 4 H - bridges: 0,6A per bridge (1,2 A peak current)
- Suitable for eg Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino Due