MAX7219 8 × 8 Matrix Display Module Red
€4,09 /€4,09 excl. VAT
117 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow Indoor
- Express ordered before 11:00 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description MAX7219 8x8 Matrix Display
The MAZ7219 8x8 LED matrix is an LED module with 56 red LED lights. These lights can be controlled independently, so you can make your own patterns, numbers, letters and symbols. It is powered by a MAX7219 and is easy to use with an Arduino. Thanks to the chip, the module only needs three data lines and two power lines. It can be used in many places, such as different kinds of electronic display panels. You can make your applications more lively because the brightness of the LED lights can be implemented in the software.
Specifications MAX7219 LED Matrix
- Operating voltage: DC 4.7V ~ 5.3V
- Operating current: 320mA
- Max. Operating current: 2A
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50 degrees