MCP23017 16 I / O expander I2C
€1,61 /€1,61 excl. VAT
20 in stock
- Free shipping from € 74,95 NL. (€ 99,95 BE / DE)
- Ordered before 16:00 tomorrow at home
- Express ordered before 11:30 am tonight at home*
- 14 days free return *
- Can also be collected from us in Leusden!
Description MCP23017 16 I / O expander I2C
With the MCP23017 you can add 16 extra input / output channels to your microcontroller. The MCP23017-E / SP consists of multiple 8-bit configuration registers for input, output and polarity selection. The system master can enable the I / Os as inputs or outputs by writing the I / O configuration bits (IODIRA / B). The data for each input or output is held in the corresponding input or output register. The polarity of the Input Port register can be reversed with the Polarity Inversion register. All registers can be read by the system master.
- 16 bit bidirectional remote I / O port
- Fast I2C interface
- Three hardware address pins to allow up to eight devices on the bus
- Configurable interrupt output pins
- INTA and INTB can be configured to work independently or together
- Configurable interrupt source
- Polarity Inversion register to configure the polarity of the input port data
- External reset input
- Low standby current: 1 µA max.